Are you looking to share your story? One of my favorite activities is to help fellow authors get their stories out. On my YouTube channel, I meet with other authors to talk about their works and their greater themes. If you’d like to be interviewed, please feel free to write to me with the following details:
- Full Name and Author Name (as some of us have nom de plums)
- A brief synopsis of the book or work in progress that you’d like to highlight
- Link to your website, or where your content is available, and links to where you are on social media
- Briefly describe the greater themes of your book or mission that you hope to achieve with your writing (i.e., helping other writers, teaching a particular subject, sharing personal experiences, or you just have a story that’s waiting to be read!)
- What do you hope your readers will take away from your book
- Are you familiar with Zoom/Skype programs?
Candidates must agree to reach out to their platforms before and following the interview to help spread the word! If you are able to answer the questions above, let me know within the body of the email (no attachments, please) and we will start the conversations! I look forward to e-meeting you and can’t wait to tell the world about your writing!
PS – Having a blog-interview is now an available option! Click the link to see the most recent example.